The Garden Superstore Social Media Competition
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is COHORT (Worthing) T/A The Garden Superstore Ltd (company no. 993155) whose registered office is at Vinery Fields, Arundel Road, Poling, Arundel, West Sussex, United Kingdom BN18 9PY.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Garden Superstore/Fargro and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are viahttps://www.instagram.com/thegardensuperstore/
- The closing date for entry will be 01/08/2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Follow @thegardensuperstore
- Post a photo of your garden, allotment or patio.
- Tag us: @thegardensuperstore & #MyTGSGarden
- 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 3 winners will each win £50 worth of gardening equipment from The Garden Superstore.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: 01/08/2021 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram on 01/08/2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner as to where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Garden Superstore and not to any other party.
22. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferrable.
23. By entering this competition, all entrants are happy for their images and content relating to this competition to be used on The Garden Superstore social media accounts. (Facebook & Instagram) All entrants will be acknowledged if their content is shared.
Head over to our Instagram to enter our latest giveaway competition.