A chunky, fine-free pine bark, 5-15mm designed for use in orchid composts where it provides extremely free drainage and long-term structural stability.
- This product is from FSC mixed sources at a minimum of 50% and is Soil Association approved
- The natural durability and stability of pine make it an ideal bark for use in orchid composts
- Provides the compost with long lasting structural strength
- Provides high and resilient air-filled porosity
- Prevents water logging in the lower layers of the pot
- Promotes vigorous healthy root growth