Perlite supercoarse vastly improves aeration of growing media as a consequence of its high air filled pore space. It holds less water than peat so the addition of perlite supercoarse creates a well-drained, healthy environment for strong root growth. Ideal for potting orchids, bromeliads, tropical plants and bonsai.
- Chemically and Biogically stable
- Free from pests, weeds, and diseases
- Neutral Ph level of 6.5-7.5
- Excellent insulator
- Retains and conducts water
- High porosity
- Does not lock up nutrients