Spring & Summer lawn fertiliser designed for rapid uptake by plants early in the growing season. Sportsmaster Spring & Summer has balanced NPK nutrients to feed lawns when they need it most. The granules dissolve within 4-5 days for immediate results (within a week) and the slow release of nutrients can last up to 6 weeks.
How to use Sportsmaster lawn fertiliser
Sportsmaster lawn fertiliser can be used during spring and summer (Apr-Sep). Apply to lawn at 35-70g per square metre. A 25kg bag will cover up to 714 square metres of grass.
- Lawn fertiliser for early spring & summer feed
- Balanced NPK nutrients (9-7-7)
- Granules break down quickly (4-5 days)
- Designed for rapid uptake by plants (within a week)
- Slow release over six weeks
|Application rate||35 - 70g/m²|
|Pack coverage||357 - 714m²|
|Turf response||7 days|