Boughton Loam is widely regarded as the best loam for grass on sports fields and is ideal for cricket pitches. Sterilised Kettering Loam contains 24% clay which retains nutrients in the soil for plants to uptake and speeds up seed germination. Boughton Loam have balanced the clay loam mix to provide good drainage. Kettering Loam is sterilised to ensure that no weeds are imported with the loam soil.
Using Boughton loam soil for lawn dressing
Boughton Loam is supplied dry to enable easy application to grass as a lawn dressing. Apply lawn dressing when the grass is dry and rake into the grass evenly.
- Sterilised Kettering loam for lawns and sports fields
- Contains 24% clay which retains nutrients
- Speeds up seed germination
- Boughton Loams are ideal for cricket pitches
- Sterilised to prevent importing weeds with the loam soil