Lawn Dressing Loam & Iron Sand 30/70 25kgAMLD
New stock expected shortly - please check back soon
Loam & iron sand mix for use as a lawn top dressing, as topsoil to level inconsistent areas or as a building sand for garden projects. 70% Leighton Buzzard iron sand, 30% loam. The iron sand and loam in this lawn dressing will promote root growth and increase drainage. Screened to a small particle size (4mm) making it ideal as a top dressing on lawns.
How to use a lawn dressings
Clear your lawn of debris and mow it. Aerate it with a garden fork, if necessary. Apply your lawn dressing and water in. Level with a rake.
- Lawn top dressing or filler
- Loam and iron sand mix (70% sand, 30% loam)
- Promotes root growth and increases drainage
- Can be used as building sand for garden projects
- Screened (4mm particle size)