Large bag of Westland Play Sand for play areas and sand pits in gardens or children’s playgrounds. Fine grade silica play sand (low abrasion) that is washed and non-toxic for safe play. Children have a lot of fun with play sand activities.
Taking care of play sand for sandpits
Check the play area daily and ensure an even coverage. Remove any debris and foreign matter that may have appeared in the sand. It is recommended to cover the play sand when not in use to prevent animals and rain, as sand could stain clothing when wet. Play sand should be replaced on a regular basis.
- Fine grade play sand
- Small particles cause less abrasion
- Washed and non-toxic
- Safe to use in sandpits and play areas
- Large bag of play sand (20kg)
- Can stain clothing when wet
- MUCH DARKER IN COLOUR THAN SHOWN ON THE BAG- DARK BROWN
|Bag Coverage||One metre squared to a depth of 5cm|
Unsuitable for children under18 months.