A fine, substantially dust free bark 2-7mm designed for use in mixes with peat or suitable alternatives for vegetative propagation of nursery stock and a wide range of other plants.
- Coarse enough to present a dry surface and allow free passage of irrigation, considerably reduces winter losses caused by water logging
- Non-damaging to stock- non-phytotoxic and no restriction on protected crops
- Enables up to 40% less peat to be used in the mix, excellent as an additive to a wide range of peat alternatives
- Suitable for ericaceous and non-ericaceous subjects due to low pH
- Allows complete flexibility of fertiliser additions due to low inherent nutrient content
- Ideal for use in direct sticking media.