Mini Meadow is the ideal way to achieve perfect habitat for pollinating insects (bees, bugs & butterflies), suitable for small and large gardens alike.
Pouch contains wild flower seeds, a soil conditioner and Rootgro mycorrhizal fungi.
Rootgrow™ contains UK grown mycorrhizal fungi which naturally increase nutrient and water uptake by forming a highly efficient secondary root system.
Left to their own devices plants can take a couple of years to find this fungi within the soil; using Rootgrow can give the plants a head start in a matter of a few weeks.
The flower seeds contained in mini meadow are all listed by the RHS as perfect for pollinators and include:
Yarrow, Corn Cockle, Cornflower, Common Knapweed, Foxglove, Viper’s Bugloss, Lady’s Bedstraw, Corn Marigold, Oxeye Daisey, Field Forget-me-not, Common Poppy, Selfheal, Meadow Buttercup, Red Campion, White Campion, Salad Burnet, Great Mullein.
- Creates a natural habitat for pollinating bees, bugs and butterflies
- Easy sow format includes vermiculite
- All native Uk species of flowers
- All flowers conform to the RHS guidelines 'RHS perfect for pollinators'
- Rootgrow mycorrhizal fungi helps in the establishment of plants and nutrient supply to enhance flowering
|Size||500ml pouch - pack contains enough seed to cover an area of 3m²|