This roll of fleece this garden fleece is nearly twice the thickness of standard garden fleece it provides enhanced frost protection (-5/6 c) for tender plants and shrubs also protects early potatoes.
- An effective and economical greenhouse insulation without condensation.
- Water light and air can pass through the material.
- Fleece is used as a frost protection and also used as protection from airborn pests such as cabbage white fly.
- Buying a bulk roll is beneficial as it is cheaper compared to buying in garden centers and if stored correctly it can be saved till needed next year.
- If you have tricky areas to cover and need to cut pieces having a smaller roll might result in a lot of wastage